Wednesday 23 March 2016

How Far Ahead Can I Book You?

Over the last year or so, I have been taking bookings up to a maximum of 3 calendar months ahead. I've decided to rein that in a bit.

From 1st April, I will open up my diary for bookings for the month of June.
From 1st May, I will open up my diary for bookings for the month of July.


So at the beginning of each month you can schedule 3 full months ahead with me. But then as we go through each month, it will just be to the end of that month + two months.

Not having my schedule fixed so far in advance will allow me a little more flexibility as opportunities come along. It will be fairer for those clients who don't know their schedule or when they want to come so far ahead. Plus it should reduce the amount of rescheduling needed as peoples plans change.

I hope this will work out better for most of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment