Thursday 20 April 2017

Re-decorated Therapy Room

I am very excited to share with you, photographs and video of my newly redecorated therapy room. :)

Redecoration thanks to my landlord Rev Phil Hudd. 

Photography and Video by my partner, Chris Up Front.

​I really hope everyone likes the new look. So far, I am very happy to say, I have had lots of positive reactions and feedback.  :)










If you come for an appointment and I don't ask you what you think of my newly decorated room - it doesn't mean I don't want to know what you think!

Its because - I have decided I don't want to put you on the spot by asking! In case you don't like it or aren't keen - and aren't comfortable to say so. That would detract from your appointment time being about YOU and your comfort and relaxation.

So... if you'd like to comment when you see it, I absolutely want to hear your thoughts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment